Shipp's Landing - Marco Island Florida
Shipp's Landing is a Condominium situated on 15 acres at the south end of beautiful Marco Island in Southwest Florida. The 206 units have spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico and the 10,000 Islands. Residents have access to boat docks, fishing dock, private beach, 3 swimming pools, and beautifully landscaped grounds. other amenities include: an Activity/Social Room, Spa, Tennis Courts, Fitness Room, and Covered Parking.
This recreation-oriented condominium community on Caxambas Pass offers a spa-like setting and active community with lots of parties & endless activity options. Enjoy all the amenities of a tropical island on your 14+ acres of beautifully landscaped waterfront property with one third mile of Gulf front coastline plus 700? private beach & un-excelled views of Caxambas Pass & the Ten Thousand Islands. Click on an image above for a larger view of the photo.
Features of Shipps Landing
- Watch the dolphins play, manatees roll, birds soar & parade of boats passing by
- Explore the Ten Thousand Islands by boat or through your binoculars
- Boat Docks for rent with deep 27' Fabulous Fishing hole
- Fish from your own seawall or dock
- Feel the white sugary sand under foot on your private beach
- Lounge around the 3 sparkling pools plus spa
- Terrific Clubhouse. 2 Party Rooms with Kitchen
- 3 quality barbeques conveniently located in complex
- Games Room, Library, Craft Room, Billiards & ping pong table
- 2 well-equipped Exercise Rooms
- Tennis anyone? 3 Tennis Courts to enjoy!
- Bike Storage, Shuffle Board, Basketball Hoop, Bocce Ball
- Car Wash Area/Guest Parking Area/Parking for 2nd Car
- Organized activities, events & parties
- Excellent on-site manager & staff
|Marco Island Boat Cruise - Caxambas Pass|
Click on an image for a larger view
|Site Plan Phase I, II & III|
|Type A||Type B|
|Phase II Floor Plan||Type A||Type B|
|Type A||Type B|
|Type C||Type D|
Marco Island Florida 34145
If you would like to be notified when a new listing is available in Shipp's Landing, or have any questions, please call or text us at 239-970-6000 or fill out the following form.